I caved

A few weeks ago I caved.  I never thought I really would, but that day, I walked into the Coach outlet store and walked out with a purse!  Ok, so it's actually a clutch - I hadn't surrendered to a $500 purse.  (If I ever do, someone please ask me if I'm feeling ok, because that would be very much unlike me).

I don't have anything against Coach or people that buy them.  In my mind they are outrageously expensive for what they really are, but I get the perceived value and status that one might feel with such a purchase.  And some of them really are quite cute.  I just never saw myself actually owning one. 

Until I saw this...










An adorable puple clutch!  A friend of ours was already in line to buy this same one, and it only took me a matter of minutes to decide that I wanted one myself.  In the back of my mind, I thought I would eventually put it back on the shelf and talk myself out of it.  But then I saw the clearance price tag and nearly jumped with happiness.  The price was reasonable and something I could actually afford! 

And so, I am now the proud owner of this cute clutch.  Now I just need somewhere fun to take it!

Comments

  1. That is really cute Lisa! I am the same way as you are, I feel like they are really expensive and it is still just a purse but hey if you can find one on clearance then I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm being nosey but you have to share how much it cost!! And I have no idea where a coach store is. I should probably never walk into one...that would be bad news bears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi, it was only $29 – regularly $79 or something crazy like that! I got it at the Coach Outlet store at Albertville. They do have some good deals, so if you are ever considering wanting to buy one, that’s the place to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I'm not a Coach person either, but clearance is a different story :) I totally want that purse!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day in the Life - Spring 2015

Day in the Life - Winter 2015

Day in the Life - Spring 2013