Five months to go!
Today marks five months to the big day! I can't believe it. We have come so far and yet have so much more to do. I took a 3-4 week hiatus from wedding planning, aside from a few things here and there. I had plenty of other things going on to keep me busy, and I think I needed the break for sanity's sake. Jon has been helpful with most of the major decisions, but he's happy to leave the details to me. Lucky me (and I mean that with almost all sincerity).
Realizing today is five months, my hiatus and lazy days must end - summer is approaching and things will start to get really busy. I now find my mind spinning with where to start next. My long list of things to do is a bit daunting, but I'm up to the challenge. After all, I'm only doing this once in my life!
It's been stressful and overwhelming at times. Too many choices, too many decisions...fortunately I have wonderful friends that have provided endless amounts of advice and suggestions. Love you guys!
Realizing today is five months, my hiatus and lazy days must end - summer is approaching and things will start to get really busy. I now find my mind spinning with where to start next. My long list of things to do is a bit daunting, but I'm up to the challenge. After all, I'm only doing this once in my life!
It's been stressful and overwhelming at times. Too many choices, too many decisions...fortunately I have wonderful friends that have provided endless amounts of advice and suggestions. Love you guys!
Wow only 5 months to go! The wedding is gonna be here before you know it. If you need help with anything just let me know (I am not the one to help make decisions about anything but I can help with making invites or whatever else needs to be done)!!
ReplyDeleteThe next 5 months will go so fast!! Let me know if you need any help!!
ReplyDelete