A sweet welcome

I was apparently very missed in the office while I was in Europe the last week and a half.  This is what I found at my desk this morning: 




It's sweet, and brought a smile to my not-so-happy-to-be-here jetlagged face, but it also solidifies that it is nearly impossible for me to take time off without causing extreme misery amongst my co-workers that get stuck being my back-ups.  Even when I plan ahead and make detailed notes and instructions, something always blows up while I'm out.  And in this case, a few somethings did.  Sigh.

At least they are all troopers and I got to enjoy my time off.  I'm sure they'll repay me the favor someday.


Comments

  1. That is too cute, at least you know they missed you (and might not ever let you have a day off again)! Hope you had a great trip, can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures! Hope you can adjust back to MN time and the jetlag goes away (it can take up to a week sometimes)! Hang in there, it is almost Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to know you are valued where you work. Hope you had a great trip! Looking forward to a blog post about it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day in the Life - Spring 2015

Day in the Life - Fall 2015

Annabel - 18 months