Two Years

Two years ago today, I married this guy:


It was the best day of my life, one that I think back to frequently.  We enjoyed a beautiful day with all of our amazing family and friends.  We wined and dined and danced away at The Landmark Center.  We laughed and chatted and enjoyed seeing so many special people in our lives.  The day went quickly, but the memories will last. 

Tonight we went back for our annual picture at the Landmark.  Not as nicely dressed as two years ago, but happy just the same.  I remembered taking pictures with our wedding party in this park as if it were yesterday, pigeon poop and all. 



The last two years have been wonderful with the hubs, and I cannot wait to see how great the next two are going to be!

Comments

  1. So happy for you! Wishing you many more years of happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, Happy Anniversary! I love your traditional photo you take! Hopefully you'll be able to continue that for many more years! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary, doesn't feel like that was two years ago already! And I love that you guys go back and take a picture every year.. such a cute idea! You guys possibly the cutest couple around, here's to many many more years of happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have many fond memories of that day. Am blessed to have such a wonderful daughter and son in law. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day in the Life - Spring 2015

Day in the Life - Fall 2015

Annabel - 18 months