Spring, where are you?
This winter was particularly horrid to us in the Midwest, and I'm wondering when Spring will really arrive. Sure, sure, last year's was technically the longest (let's hope it doesn't snow again in May), but I've heard this one called the most brutal in recent memory. Polar vortex, anyone?
Despite the cold, snow, and misery that comes along with winter, time seemed to pass fairly quickly. It's nearing on May already, which is incredible. A couple trips to the sunny south always help pass the time. Paired with a busy work schedule, a girls weekend, a few birthday celebrations, weekly Lenten church services, happy hours... the weeks are flying by. Oh and it helps that I've finally subscribed to Netlix and have busied myself watching the first 2 seasons of Scandal. I love TV.
Did anyone else notice how awesome traffic was mid-March to early April? Maybe you have to have the East to West commute I do. Thank you, late Easter and spread out metro spring break schedules!
I'm happy to seegreen grass again, and that our new patio furniture survived the winter thanks to new covers. I'm fed up with this rain, and apparently it's here to stay for a few more days. At least it's not snow.
I'm ready for the real Spring weather to arrive. Easter day was stunning, and I want more, more, more! I'm eager to get out on walks and runs and take photos of flowers and trees and lakes. My photo-a-day challenge will have fewer photos of food (my fall back when I have nothing interesting that day or forget until dinner) and more nature.
And thus concludes my most rivoting random post ever...about the weather. I am truly Minnesotan.
Despite the cold, snow, and misery that comes along with winter, time seemed to pass fairly quickly. It's nearing on May already, which is incredible. A couple trips to the sunny south always help pass the time. Paired with a busy work schedule, a girls weekend, a few birthday celebrations, weekly Lenten church services, happy hours... the weeks are flying by. Oh and it helps that I've finally subscribed to Netlix and have busied myself watching the first 2 seasons of Scandal. I love TV.
Did anyone else notice how awesome traffic was mid-March to early April? Maybe you have to have the East to West commute I do. Thank you, late Easter and spread out metro spring break schedules!
I'm happy to see
I'm ready for the real Spring weather to arrive. Easter day was stunning, and I want more, more, more! I'm eager to get out on walks and runs and take photos of flowers and trees and lakes. My photo-a-day challenge will have fewer photos of food (my fall back when I have nothing interesting that day or forget until dinner) and more nature.
And thus concludes my most rivoting random post ever...about the weather. I am truly Minnesotan.
Comments
Post a Comment