Not much to write
I've had a hard time finding motivation to blog. Unless I go somewhere fun or celebrate a special day, I don't feel like there's much of interest to share.
For example, all that I can come up with so far today is that I should get virtual high fives for actually packing a lunch.
Riveting, I know.
I haven't packed my lunch in months, and usually find myself sitting in my car, pondering where in the world I should grab some lunch. It's usually Subway, but I can only have it 2-3 times a week before my feelings of love change. The other days of the week become stressful. Do I go grab a chicken sandwich from Wendy's or should I go for the healthier but more expensive salad bar option at Lunds?
First world problems...
September is going by way too quickly for my liking, but at least Mother Nature is cooperating so far. Last weekend was just gorgeous. We went golfing Saturday afternoon, where the sun was bright and the air was cool...I just loved it. Unfortunately we were behind two of the slowest groups of golfers on this planet, which was beyond frustrating. But really, we had no where to be on that beautiful day.
Jon beat me that round, for the second time. Not that I claim to be an amazing golfer or anything, but considering I've been playing 10+ years longer than he has, with more formal training, it is quite remarkable how far he's come with the game.
And there you have the most amazing blog post I've ever written. ;)
For example, all that I can come up with so far today is that I should get virtual high fives for actually packing a lunch.
Riveting, I know.
I haven't packed my lunch in months, and usually find myself sitting in my car, pondering where in the world I should grab some lunch. It's usually Subway, but I can only have it 2-3 times a week before my feelings of love change. The other days of the week become stressful. Do I go grab a chicken sandwich from Wendy's or should I go for the healthier but more expensive salad bar option at Lunds?
First world problems...
September is going by way too quickly for my liking, but at least Mother Nature is cooperating so far. Last weekend was just gorgeous. We went golfing Saturday afternoon, where the sun was bright and the air was cool...I just loved it. Unfortunately we were behind two of the slowest groups of golfers on this planet, which was beyond frustrating. But really, we had no where to be on that beautiful day.
Jon beat me that round, for the second time. Not that I claim to be an amazing golfer or anything, but considering I've been playing 10+ years longer than he has, with more formal training, it is quite remarkable how far he's come with the game.
And there you have the most amazing blog post I've ever written. ;)
I still love reading your posts even if you don't think it's that exciting. That second photo is gorgeous too!!
ReplyDelete