Transformation

How is it possible?  When we brought Carter home mid-December, he was this little pipsqueak:


And 7 weeks later we have this blue-eyed chubs:

I've said it a million times already, but I just can't believe this rapid growth. I am grateful that I have been taking photos pretty much daily, or I might forget about his crazy transformation. I haven't gotten out my big camera much with him, so I'm vowing to do that more often. iPhone photos are good, but they can't quite compare to the Canon.

Comments

  1. It truely is amazing how quickly they change. That first year is a whirlwind. Be sure to keep taking plenty of pictures because it is easy to forget some of those first moments but the pictures will bring the memories back every time! He sure is one beautiful baby, give him a snuggle for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It truely is amazing how quickly they change. That first year is a whirlwind. Be sure to keep taking plenty of pictures because it is easy to forget some of those first moments but the pictures will bring the memories back every time! He sure is one beautiful baby, give him a snuggle for me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day in the Life - Spring 2015

Day in the Life - Fall 2015

Annabel - 18 months