Day in the Life - Spring 2015
Time for another 'Day in the Life' post! I have only done a few of these over the past couple of years, but decided that this year I'd set out to have one from each season of 2015 to look back on. Probably all because of Carter, because time is flying by and I want to capture as much as I can of this point in our lives. I get such a kick out of reading my winter DITL post when Carter was a wee 6 weeks old. Oh how things have changed, and how I've forgotten! So? Here I am for the Spring edition. Click over to My Life in Transition to see the other DITL participants! Saturday, April 11, 2015 Carter is 17 weeks old, just one day shy of 4 months 12:08am | I hear Carter cry and stumble out of bed. It's a good thing we rearranged our room and my side of the bed is now the closest to the door. His eyes are still closed, but he wants his pacifier. I plug it in his mouth and he settles instantly. 1:25am | Ugh, more cries. When do you learn to put the pacifier bac...

Comments
Post a Comment