Thankful, Day 10
Today I'm thankful for a day with no plans.
That means I wake up whenever I want and do whatever I want. It's pretty awesome.
Today I woke up at 7:30am and couldn't sleep anymore, so I crashed on the couch for some TV. I cut coupons, cleaned the kitchen, more TV, cleaned the living room, rearranged our wine rack, and didn't pay attention to football that was on. I watched a Lifetime Christmas movie (first of the season), did laundry, made banana bread muffins, ran for 30 minutes on the treadmill, finally showered, and am about to make dinner.
All without a schedule, which is surprisingly productive for me. Typically I need deadlines or time limits to get this much done. I guess it also works when I have nothing planned and no "must do's" and I can still get a lot done.
With the holidays coming up I know we won't have more of these slow weekends until likely January, so I took full advantage of our day with no plans. I'm just sad it's gone by so fast.
That means I wake up whenever I want and do whatever I want. It's pretty awesome.
Today I woke up at 7:30am and couldn't sleep anymore, so I crashed on the couch for some TV. I cut coupons, cleaned the kitchen, more TV, cleaned the living room, rearranged our wine rack, and didn't pay attention to football that was on. I watched a Lifetime Christmas movie (first of the season), did laundry, made banana bread muffins, ran for 30 minutes on the treadmill, finally showered, and am about to make dinner.
All without a schedule, which is surprisingly productive for me. Typically I need deadlines or time limits to get this much done. I guess it also works when I have nothing planned and no "must do's" and I can still get a lot done.
With the holidays coming up I know we won't have more of these slow weekends until likely January, so I took full advantage of our day with no plans. I'm just sad it's gone by so fast.

Holy Wine collection! I am impressed. And days with no plans are the best!!
ReplyDeleteThat is what happens when you get free bottles of wine for wedding tasting, and then join a wine club for bonus miles, and then get bottles as gifts. :) There is plenty to be had for our cookie exchange!!
Delete