Thankful, Day 24

I can't believe I have blogged 24 days in a row.  New record for sure.  I admit that I look forward to less pressure to blog so often, but it has been a great reminder of gratitude and appreciating what I have.

Today I am thankful for family helping out. 


Jon's uncle has graciously helped us a couple times now with picking up large furniture, as he is the one with the truck.  His parents loaned us their SUV to pick up patio furniture.  My cousin lent me their SUV for a chair purchase years ago.  And my parents trekked up and down stairs when moving me from my apartment into Jon's place.  Ahem, now our place.  Friends have also helped me move, a couple of times.  I hope we can repay the favor someday for all of this help we've received.

Today we picked up our new couch.  It arrived two weeks earlier than expected, which we were thrilled about.  The air mattress we used in the interim was fine, better than the floor, but lounging on it, like sleeping, is just not that comfortable. 

We are in love with our new couch.  It fits our space better and it quite comfy.  We so appreciate his uncle and his help getting the couch into our living room. 

Comments

  1. I LOVE IT!! Looks very comfy and that is awesome that it arrived 2 weeks early!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day in the Life - Spring 2015

Day in the Life - Winter 2015

Tales of a trip to Brazil, Part 1