Thankful, Day 3

Today I'm thankful for the end of Daylight Savings Time.


Last night we were at the casino for Jon's birthday.  His mom, aunt, uncle, cousin, and friend were all there.  None of us won bingo, but a few did well on slot machines afterwards (including yours truly, who doubled her $20!).  Us ladies hit the road around 11:45pm, knowing the guys would likely be there several more hours.  So I didn't get to bed until around 1am, and I may have been too hyped up on Diet Mt Dew to fall asleep. 

Not to mention the wakeups from the multiple garage door openings and closings at 3:30/4am as the guys came and went giving rides home.

You could say I needed the extra hour to sleep this weekend.  And I appreciated that my entire morning today wasn't lost to sleeping in. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day in the Life - Spring 2015

Day in the Life - Winter 2015

Tales of a trip to Brazil, Part 1