Thankful, Day 22
Today I am thankful for wool socks.
It has gotten cold here and is only going to get worse. While I am reluctant to accept that winter is here, I was happy to pull these puppies out. My feet have been freezing for months now, due to my poor circulation, but I just couldn't bring myself to bring out the wool socks until it got really cold. I didn't want to give in to winter.
But now that I did, I'm happy. My feet are ever so toasty, which is such a nice change.
It has gotten cold here and is only going to get worse. While I am reluctant to accept that winter is here, I was happy to pull these puppies out. My feet have been freezing for months now, due to my poor circulation, but I just couldn't bring myself to bring out the wool socks until it got really cold. I didn't want to give in to winter.
But now that I did, I'm happy. My feet are ever so toasty, which is such a nice change.
Comments
Post a Comment