Thankful, Day 5
Today I'm thankful for Delta miles.
Because of the miles we have accumulated over the years, and signing up for a few awesome bonus offers, we had enough to buy two tickets to Brazil! Woot woot. This is huge, because flights are at least $1100 each right now, which would have put a strain on the old checkbook for sure.
And so, our tickets are booked for February 2014, and I couldn't be more excited. 12 days with all 6 of us (plus one new member!)...and in a beautiful new country...it doesn't get much better than that! Now onto planning our itinerary while we are there.
So very thankful for this opportunity.
Because of the miles we have accumulated over the years, and signing up for a few awesome bonus offers, we had enough to buy two tickets to Brazil! Woot woot. This is huge, because flights are at least $1100 each right now, which would have put a strain on the old checkbook for sure.
And so, our tickets are booked for February 2014, and I couldn't be more excited. 12 days with all 6 of us (plus one new member!)...and in a beautiful new country...it doesn't get much better than that! Now onto planning our itinerary while we are there.
So very thankful for this opportunity.
Love this too! I can't wait to have you here!!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! Your family is going to LOVE that time together! ( Room for one more in your suitcase?)
ReplyDelete