Thankful, Day 2

Today I'm thankful for my camera.


It was a big purchase for me, but one that I've felt no regret for.  It has been such a blessing to me, as it's allowed me to pursue an interest that I've always had.  And while I don't claim to be an expert, I am rather proud of the photos I have taken (and moments I have captured) over the last two years. 

I also appreciate my friend Mandy for being my photography pal, going to classes with me, venturing off to catch awesome sunrise sunset photos, and inviting me to shoot our first wedding this next spring.  And of course my family and friends that put up with my camera in their faces at every "Kodak moment."  I wouldn't have beautiful subjects and memorable moments without them.

Today Mandy and I took engagement photos for her cousin.  It was so much fun wandering around St Paul looking for perfect photo spots, and they were great sports about it as well.

Photography has been a great new hobby, and who knows, maybe it'll lead to a new (additional) career someday down the road. 

Here are just some (of many) favorites.

Comments

  1. I am thankful for your love of photography as well! My family just doesn't understand my obsession but I know you totally get it! So excited to see your pictures from today and even more excited about our first adventure to shoot a wedding!! We can totally do this and the pictures will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have quite a talent there girl! And an engagement session and wedding?! Look at you go! Can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. You take some amazing pictures. Love looking at them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day in the Life - Spring 2015

Day in the Life - Winter 2015

Tales of a trip to Brazil, Part 1