Thankful, Day 20
Today I am thankful for Hump Day.
It means I've made it half way through the week (usually the toughest part) and only have a couple of days to go to the beloved weekend.
I probably shouldn't wish for the week to go so quickly. Time goes so quickly anyways. But I tell you, though I often don't mind my job, I would gladly fast forward 7:30am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday without hesitation. Oh and maybe also my hours in traffic.
This camel reminds me of my father-in-law. We were out to dinner, just walking out actually, past a group of 10 high school girls. One of the girls had just said to her friends, "Hey! Guess what day it is..." and my FIL replies with a grin "It's Huuuuuump Day!" The girls burst into laughter, and it totally made his day.
It means I've made it half way through the week (usually the toughest part) and only have a couple of days to go to the beloved weekend.
I probably shouldn't wish for the week to go so quickly. Time goes so quickly anyways. But I tell you, though I often don't mind my job, I would gladly fast forward 7:30am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday without hesitation. Oh and maybe also my hours in traffic.
This camel reminds me of my father-in-law. We were out to dinner, just walking out actually, past a group of 10 high school girls. One of the girls had just said to her friends, "Hey! Guess what day it is..." and my FIL replies with a grin "It's Huuuuuump Day!" The girls burst into laughter, and it totally made his day.

I LOVE HUMP DAY! And I love this Camel as well. Frankie plays this commercial for the boys every Wednesday morning and every Wednesday night when I pick up Colton, he comes running up to me and says "Mom, Guess what day it is?". Really almost makes me like the middle of the week... although I could easily fast forward to about 5pm on Friday but like you said, life goes too fast the way it is so we shouldn't wish it away!
ReplyDelete